Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Entry Inspiration

Well, I've got just about a week until my family arrives for the holidays, so it's going to be a last minute spruce-up of the front porch and door.  Here's my latest inspiration:

I love the color on these twig dogwoods
This would be an easy planter update - some tall branches, greens, and winterberries
I love the multiple wreaths hung with ribbon.  Image: Martha Stewart Living 
A beautiful and non-traditional moss and garland combo here.  Image: Martha Stewart Living
I love the use of the basket here to hold a casual assortment
of greens.  Image: Country Living

A bay and olive wreath from Red Envelope.  Also great in boxwood!
OK OK.  This won't work on the front door, but I love this vintage french book wreath
here on Etsy.  You could do this with old sheet music, book pages, letters, etc.
Time for me to get cracking!  How are you decorating your entry for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment